Exercise Daycare Camp Experience (Green Dogs):
- Up to (6) hours: $45
- Extended Day (11 hours): $55
- Training Add-On:$15
- 10-day package for the price of 9 (up to 6 hours):$405 / + Training: $540
- Extended 10 day package for the price of 9 (up to 11 hours): $495 / + Training: $630
- 30 Day Unlimited:$1,375 / + Training: $1,750
- Each dog after the first receives a 10% Discount
- What makes a dog green? The dog is easy-going, has good manners, very social, and doesn’t have any fear or reactivity
Daycare Camp Training Experience (Yellow Dogs):
- Yellow Dogs: up to six (6) hours: $65
- Yellow Dogs: Extended Day up to 11 hours: $75
- Yellow Dogs: 10 day package for the price of 9 (up to six hours): $585
- Yellow Dogs: 10 day package for the price of 9 (Extended Day): $675
- 30 Unlimited: $1,875
What makes a dog yellow? A dog that is fearful, shy, nervous, reactive, or has anxiety issues or a dog that is more difficult to handle than your happy-go-lucky green dog.
Daycare Camp Training Experience (Red Dogs):
- Red Dogs: up to six hours (6): $85
- Red Dogs: Extended Stay 11 hours: $95
- Red Dogs: 10 Day Package for the price of 9 (up to six hours): $765
- Red Dogs: 10 Day Package for the price of 9 (Extended Day): $855
- 30 Day Unlimited: $2,375
What makes a dog red? A dog that has bitten humans and/or dogs before, continues to have aggression and reactivity issues
We require a Meet & Greet ($25) before your dog comes to day camp; they also need to be up-to-date on their Bordatella, DHLPP (Distemper/Parvo), and Rabies, so please bring their vaccination records before the first day of day camp. The first time your K9 friend comes in for day camp it will also be an evaluation, a one-time evaluation fee for puppies (up to eight (8) months) is $45 and for adults it is $75.
*Monthly passes are all 30 days for the price of 25, extended hours, and can be used anytime we are open.
Discounts: Military and seniors receive a 10% discount!
*ALL ACTIVITIES AND TRAINING ARE DEPENDENT ON THE ACTIVITY LEVEL, HEALTH, AND TEMPERAMENT OF THE DOG. NOT ALL DOGS ARE ALIKE.