DOG DAYCARE & DAY CAMP - RENO, NV
WHAT DOES A DOG DO DURING DAYCARE CAMP?Do you want your dog to come home at the end of the day relaxed and better behaved? Would you like to see your dog doing fun activities and experiencing new ones? Then our K9 Dog Daycare Camp is just the ticket for your furry friend! Unlike other options available that just have your dog walk around and spend unstructured time with other dogs, K9 Games Reno day camp is a structured day away from home that will drain both the body and mind, leaving your dog exhausted and fulfilled at the end of the day.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO BELOW!
What sets us apart from other Reno, NV doggie daycares:
- Structure: Instead of just walking around with other dogs all day, your dog will go through various activities throughout their stay with us. After each activity, they will go into a downtime kennel to relax until the next activity.
- One-on-One & Small Groups: We treat each dog as an individual, and we work toward addressing each dog’s needs. If you believe your dog will benefit from additional professional training, you can talk to one of our team members about that option (which can be arranged at an additional cost).
- Mentally & Physically challenging: While your dog is in our care, we will challenge both their mind and body with different situations and activities, such as an obstacle course, social situations and treadmill walking.
- Balance & Confidence: A balanced and confident dog is a happy and well-behaved dog that will be less likely to misbehave.
- Manners: All dogs that come through our doors for day camp will learn basic manners, even if they are not here for training.
- Fulfillment: We will fulfill your dog’s need for mental and physical stimulation which will help create a balanced, fit, happy, and well-behaved dog.
- Dog Training: If you want your dog to receive behavioral or obedience training while in day camp, we offer a Daycare Camp & Training option here in Reno!